Zenith El Primero A386 Revival Print
Let's carry on with my will to draw iconic chronographs. This one is more than iconic, it is the legendary El Primero A386 equipped with its high-beat movement. As to not get too repetitive with my art, I spiced up the difficulty by drawing both the front and back of the timepiece, so as to display everything that makes this watch so special. I really enjoy how the drawing turned out, but I believe Zenith's eye-catching design has something to do with how much I love this piece.
• Original piece drawn using Faber Castell pencils
• Limited to 50 copies in total
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Your print won't contain the watermark
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes
A2 prints use 200g paper and are shipped in a tube.