Rolex Daytona 116500LN Print
I would never draw a chronograph without showing its movement, especially when you don't see it often. I decided to draw the rotor merged into the main plate so it doesn't cover the column wheel and the engraved .
• Original piece drawn using Faber Castell pencils
• Limited to 50 copies in total
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Your print won't contain the watermark
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes
A2 prints use 200g paper and are shipped in a tube.