Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 321 Movement Print
After being suggested by a few people, The Calibre 321 from Omega was the second chronograph I would be drawing, it's, in my opinion, the Speedmaster movement that looks the best. The 18k Gold finishing wasn't the easiest tone to create with color pencils, but I think the result looks great. Overall, this piece was just as intricate and interesting to work on as the L951, I had great fun during those several hours of focus.
Check out the matching 321 face artwork! https://www.horoart.com/product/omega-speedmaster-moonwatch-321-print
• Original piece drawn using Faber Castell pencils
• Limited to 50 copies in total
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Your print won't contain the watermark
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes
A2 prints use 200g paper and are shipped in a tube.