Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 321 Print
I have a niche anecdote for you: the Omega Speedmaster went to the moon. Crazy right?
The touchdown happened at 20:17, something which I wanted to capture in this artwork. The left and right subdials show the date, 20/07, while the second hands point to 69 on the tachymeter scale.
• Original pieces drawn using Faber Castell pencils
• Limited to 50 copies in total
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Your print won't contain the watermark
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes
A2 prints use 200g paper and are shipped in a tube.