MB&F Legacy Machine Sequential EVO Print
After drawing the MB&F Perpetual back in May 2022 I knew I had tackled the most complex watch from their catalog... until two weeks later when the Sequential EVO was released. It takes the cake as the most complex watch artwork I ever made... for the time being.
• Original piece drawn using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
• Limited to 50 copies in total
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Your print won't contain the watermark
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes
A2 prints use 200g paper and are shipped in a tube.