MB&F Legacy Machine Perpetual Print
MB&F is one of my favorite independent, I'm a real fan of their design language. This drawing of their perpetual calendar represents around 35 hours of work.
• Original piece drawn using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils
• Limited to 50 copies in total
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Your print won't contain the watermark
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes
A2 prints use 200g paper and are shipped in a tube.