Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Gyrotourbillon Print
The JLC Master Grande Tradition Gyrotourbillon Westminster Perpetual (7 words for a likely 7 figures price tag) is one of the most incredible timepieces ever designed. A multi-axis tourbillon, a minute repeater, and a perpetual calendar probably crammed into the watch for the movement to hit a thousand parts.
Really enjoyed coloring the dial and doing the linework for the Gyrotourbillon!
Overall this piece was probably the hardest I've had the chance to attempt so far.
• Original piece drawn using Faber Castell pencils
• Print available in A4 and A3, with a white or black background
• Limited to 50 copies each
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Worldwide tracked delivery
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes