A. Lange & Söhne Datograph Calibre L951 Print
The Calibre L951 from German watchmaker A. Lange & Söhne is certainly one of the most well-known and appreciated movements among watch enthusiasts. its intricacy and finishing were undeniably a challenge I had to face while drawing the piece. Being a fan of the Datograph myself, I worked to the best of my ability and precision, spending several hours on a drawing that hopefully gives justice to this marvel of horology.
• Original piece drawn using Faber Castell pencils
• Print available in A4, A3 and A2, with a white or black background
• Limited to 50 copies each
• Hand-signed and numbered
• Printed locally in my French town to reduce carbon footprint
• QC done by myself to the same extent as the original drawing
• Worldwide tracked delivery
• Shipped flat in a waterproof pouch inside highly protective envelopes
A2 prints use 200g paper and are shipped in a tube.